The process of qualifying for an Invitation to Apply (ITA) to immigrate to Canada is quite competitive. Every single addition in the CRS score can put your immigration application way ahead than other candidates. You can keep submitting new and updated information to your Express Entry Canada profile to increase your CRS score.
There are five best ways in which you can look at increasing your CRS score to increase your chances of receiving an ITA as listed below:
- Increased Language Scores: Language ability gives you a chance to earn up to 260 points for a single candidate. Learning French also helps you add a few extra points to your kitty.
- Extra Educational Credential Assessments (ECA): You can increase your ECA score by adding an extra degree to your educational record. (For eg: Getting a masters degree from a university that is recognized by WES can boost your total CRS points)
- Work Experience: Work experience in Canada is more esteemed than non-Canadian work experience. However, if you have less than 3 years of work experience then completing 3 years gives you a great chance of increasing your CRS score.
- Provincial Nominee Program: Obtaining a Canadian Provincial Nominations increases your CRS score by 600 points thus guaranteeing you an ITA in the next IRCC draw.
- Job Offer: Getting a job offer when you are outside Canada can be difficult. However, in the rare circumstance that you are able to get yourself a job offer, it adds about 50 points to your CRS score